There Are Many Ways to Donate to SJS.
The tuition charged does not cover the full cost of educating each child. Your gift to the Annual Fund helps to close this significant shortfall, and enables St. James School to offer academic excellence and Catholic values merging in a small, caring environment.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. St. James School tax ID # 45-3850952
Building Bigger Classrooms for our Smallest Students
We will be adding 1,200 square feet to the Kindergarten Building in order to relocate the TK classroom to this new space. The anticipated start date is Summer 2022.
To donate to this project please type Building Bigger Classrooms for Our Smallest Students in The comment section of the online form.
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. St. James School tax id # 45-3850952
United Way CA State Employees Giving at Work
- This is your chance to utilize payroll deduction to support SJS
- SAINT JAMES SCHOOL ENDOWMENT FUND DESIGNATION #12951
- Use the “WRITE-IN Organization” section of the Our Promise pledge form
- Your gift is TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- Payroll deductions start for as little as $5 per month
- St. James School receives a donation every time you use AMAZON smile
- This costs you nothing!
- Tell your family, friends, SJS alumni, and grandparent to use AMAZON smile
Corporate Matching Gifts
- Many companies offer a matching gift program
- Check with your Human Resource department or your company website to see if they offer matching gifts
- Intel, Kaiser Permanente, PG&E, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, HP are just a few of the companies in our area that match employee contributions