Extended Care Program
The Saint James School Extended Care program provides supervised care for students before and after school. Our goal is to meet the needs of our busy families by providing a safe, healthy and positive environment.
Our Extended Care facility, located in the former school convent, has a “homey” atmosphere which gives the students a much-needed change of scene after their busy school day.
The energetic staff coordinates recreation, snacks, arts and crafts, games and relaxation for the students. In addition, a “homework club,” under the direction of the Extension staff, is available for 3rd thru 8th graders. Also, breakfast is available for students attending before school care.
Before School Extended Care services are from 7:00 a.m.-8:05 a.m.
After School Extended Care services begin immediately upon class dismissal until 6:00 p.m. On Friday, Extended Care closes at 5:30 p.m.
Meet our Extended Care Team!!
- Barbara Makin - Extended Care Director
- Monica Ellis - AM Extended Care Aide, PM Extended Care Aide/Homework Club
- Genevieve Shay - AM Extended Care Aide, PM Extended Care Aide/Homework Club
- Megan Rosenbach - PM Extended Care Aide/Homework Club
- Will Onorato - PM Extended Care Aide
- Alena Adams - PM Extended Care Aide
- Vanessa Ellis - PM Extended Care Aide
- Janet Whitmore - 6th Grade Homework Club
- Carolyne Kenny - 7th and 8th Grade Homework Club
Extended Care Program 2018-19 Fees
Before School Extended Care
|3 or more Children||$50.00|
After School Extended Care
|4 or more Children||$125.00|
Drop-In is available
|1 Child||$10.00 per hour|
|2 Children||$14.00 per hour|
|3 Children||$17.00 per hour|
|4 or more Children||$19.00 per hour|
Scholarships are available! Contact Extended Care Director, Barbara Makin for more information.